LP News 1974 May-June Issue 20
The twentieth issue of the LP News publication talks about the upcoming National Convention. There is an article about the activities of the various state parties. There are profiles for the two candidates for LP Chairman. The "Political Perspective" article talks about the Nixon administrations attempt to redraft the criminal code.
300 expected in Dallas, June 12-16 for third National LP Convention
SPOTLIGHT ON STATE PARTIES
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE
NY. party seeks 50,000
votes to gain ballot status
OTHER NEWS OF LP CANDIDATES
EDITORIAL: ON DEFINING "THE LUNATIC FRINGE"
LP GROUPS ACTIVE IN NATIONAL TAX PROTEST
A personal note from your Chairman and your Editor
POLITICAL PERSPECTIVE XVI. CRIMINAL CODE "REFORM" — OR PROGRAM FOR REPRESSION?
BITS & PIECES
- MILTON FRIEDMAN PREDICTS GOLD PRICE PLUNGE
- INFLATION DOUBLES COST-OF-LIVING IN TEN YEARS
- CAMPUS STUDIES INSTITUTE OFFERS MATERIAL
- ISI OFFERS ROPKE BOOK, ANNOUNCES CONTEST
- GARY PERESSINI IS NEWEST LIFE MEMBER
- COLD FACTS ABOUT THE "ENERGY CRISIS"
- A NOTE ON ROYCE REPORT SUBSCRIPTIONS
- MARLOW COOK ON FEDERAL ELECTION FINANCING
- LP MEMBER IS NEW BFL EDITOR
- CALIFORNIA GROUP FIGHTS BALLOT BARRIERS