LP News 1973 November-December 17
The seventeenth issue of the LP News publication speaks about the successes of a candidate in a New York City election. There is an article detailing the efforts of the various state parties. There is an article about a statement from Ayn Rand with regards to the Libertarian Party. The "Political Perspective" article talks about the positive and negative results of the Watergate scandal for the various parties.
Youngstein fifth in nine-way N.Y. race; overwhelms four far-left candidates.
SPOTLIGHT ON STATE PARTIES
LP of Canada
The MidEast War... KEEP US OUT’
HOW NOW, AYN RAND ?
Ludwig von Mises; an unsung genius
Heroes and (mainly) villains in Congress
‘Making of the President’ is a bore, disappointment
POLITICAL PERSPECTIVE XIII. POOR RICHARD'S ALBATROSS or IS THIS THE WAY TO THE ELEPHANTS' GRAVEYARD?
BITS & PIECES
- AN APOLOGY
- PENTHOUSE ARTICLE COVERS LP
- NAM LAUNCHES ANTI-CONTROLS CAMPAIGN
- NCLG MONETARY CONFERENCE, JANUARY 18-20
- A NOTE ON INSERTS
- 1974 LP CONVENTION: DALLAS, JUNE 12-16
- AN ANTIDOTE TO THE ECO-FREAK
- TWO LOOKS AT THE LIBERTARIAN MOVEMENT
- BONUS BOOK OFFER REPEATED
- STEINER'S "ESSENTIAL CONTROLS" PUBLISHED
- HOSPERS TOURS COUNTRY, MAKING SPEECHES
- RAND-INTERVIEW ISSUE OF PLAYBOY AVAILABLE
- A NOTE ON ADDRESS CHANGES, REGISTERED MAIL