LP News 1972 June Issue 7
The seventh issue of the LP News publication discusses what took place at the First National Convention of the Libertarian Party. This includes the choosing of nominees for president and vice president as well as adoption of a platform and selection of officers and members of the executive committee. There is also an article stating that while things were going well as far as the party was concerned, "don't let the fire go out".
"BREAK FREE FROM BIG BROTHER" IS 1972 CAMPAIGN THEME
POLITICAL PERSPECTIVE V: DON'T LET THE FIRE GO OUT
NEW MATERIALS AVAILABLE
BITS & PIECES
- SPECIAL CAMPAIGN FUND ESTABLISHED
- ROTHBARD CONSENTS TO BE HOSPERS' ECONOMIC ADVISOR
- YOU WON'T-BELIEVE THIS, BUT ...
- CONVENTION DELEGATE LIST AVAILABLE=
- BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOUR CHECKBOOK
- AUGUST NEWSLETTER TO FEATURE WRITEUPS ON STATE AND LOCAL LP CANDIDATES
- CALIFORNIA LP HAS HOSPERS SPEECHES ON TAPE
- TWO NEW LIFE MEMBERS
- LIBERTARIANISM TO BE ISSUED IN PAPERBACK