Erie County Libertarian Party
|Erie County Libertarian Party|
|Jurisdiction:||Erie County, New York|
|Vice Chair:||Jeremy J. Herr|
|Treasurer:||John Thomas Mergenhagen|
The Erie County Libertarian Party is a local chapter of the Libertarian Party of New York. It was established in July 2015.
According to Murray Rothbard in The Libertarian Forum (January 1977), there was an active group of Libertarians in Buffalo in the 1970s.
An Erie-Niagara chapter existed in the 1990s. As early as 2003, John Wadsworth served as Temporary Chair, until June 5, 2011, when Kyle Hulse took over.
In 2014, Edward Garrett served as Temporary County Chair until its founding in July 2015, when he became Chair of the chapter.
- Kevin Cruver, Chair (2017—present)
- Jeremy J. Herr, Vice Chair (2017—present)
- Edward Garrett, Secretary (2017—present)
- John Thomas Mergenhagen, Treasurer (2017—present)
- Christopher Archer, Webmaster (2015—present)
- Jim Ostrowski, Chief Legal Advisor (2015—present)
- Edward Garrett (July 2015—April 24, 2017)
- Vice Chair
- Unknown (July 2015—2016)
- Andrew Rogers (2016—April 24, 2017)
- Temporary County Chair
- John Wadsworth (2003—June 5, 2011)
- Kyle Hulse (June 5, 2011—?)
- Edward Garrett (March 2, 2014—July 2015)
- July 2015
- April 24, 2017