Aurora Veterans' Affairs
|November 13, 2017—present|
Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County
|April 7, 2018—present|
|Education:||Rocky Mountain College of Art + Design|
|Military:||United States Army|
Eric Mulder is a graphic designer from Aurora, Colorado. He is the current Chair of the Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County, as well as a previous Fundraising Director for the Libertarian Party of Colorado.
On November 2 2017, Mulder was appointed by the city council of Aurora to a term on its Veterans' Affairs Commission.
He is currently running as the Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County's nominee for Sheriff.
- Aurora Veterans' Affairs Commission
- Public Outreach Committee Chair (January 2018—present)
- Public Outreach Committee (November 2017—present)
- 2019 Convention Planning Committee- Graphics Committee (July 2018—present)
- 2018 Convention Sergeant-At-Arms (March 23—25, 2018)
- 2018 Convention Planning Committee- T Shirt Design Committee (February 2018—March 2018)
- 2018 Convention Planning Committee- Graphics Committee (January 2018—March 2018)
- Fundraising Director (March 2017—November 2017)
- Policy Manual Committee- Chair (August 2017—November 2017)
- 2018 Convention Planning Committee- Chair (October 2017—November 2017)
- 2017 Convention Planning Committee- Graphics Subcommittee Chair (2016—2017)
- Chair (April 2018—present)
- Outreach Director (April 2017—April 2018)
- 2018 LPAC Convention Planning Committee (January 2018—April 2018)
2018 Arapahoe County Sheriff Campaign
- Lions of Liberty Podcast (July 2, 2018)
- Peace and Liberty Podcast (July 11, 2018)
- Free Man Beyond the Wall (July 22, 2018)
- Taxation Is Theft (July 30, 2018)
|Indivisible Arapahoe Candidate Speed-dating Forum ||May 17, 2018||||Absent||Present||Present|
|Fraternal Order of Police, Lodge 31||August 4, 2018||N/A||Present||Present||Present|
- We The People News Radio 
- Craig Bowden, LNC Region 1 Alternate Representative. 2018 Candidate for US Senate from Utah.
- Chris Marston, former Sheriff's Deputy of Washington County. 2018 Candidate for Sheriff of Washington County.
- Justin O'Donnell, former LNC Region 8 Representative
- Joe Paschal, 2018 candidate for LNC Chair from Montana 
- Bennett Rutledge, Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County Treasurer. 2018 Libertarian Nominee for Colorado Secretary of State. 
- Michael Stapleton, businessman from Pueblo. 2017 Candidate for Pueblo City council. 
- Kim Tavendale, minister from Broomfield, Colorado. Libertarian Nominee for Colorado House District 33
- Other Individuals
- Steve Kerbel, businessman from Colorado. 2016 Candidate for the Libertarian Party Presidential nomination.
- Martha Lugo, community activist from Aurora. 2019 Candidate for Aurora City Council.
- Cole Uecker, Chapter President- Young Americans for Liberty, St. Cloud State University 
|Republican||David Walcher (Incumbent)||TBD||TBD|
2018 Mayor of Aurora Special Appointment Campaign
On May 24 2018, Mulder (along with 13 other candidates) applied with the city of Aurora, Colorado to fill the remainder of Mayor Steve Hogan's term, who passed away on May 13. The City Council has 45 days from Mayor Hogan's vacancy to select a new mayor (Mayor Hogan's term expires in 2019).
On June 4, 2018, Mulder and 8 other entrants were eliminated from final consideration. 
- Sentinel Colorado (May 28, 2018)
- LawWeek Colorado (May 29, 2018)
- KUSA 9News (May 30, 2018)
- Sentinel Colorado (May 30, 2018)