|Eric C. Mulder|
Aurora Veterans' Affairs Commission
|November 13, 2017—present|
| Outreach Director|
Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County
|April 8, 2017—present|
|Education:||Rocky Mountain College of Art + Design|
|Military:||United States Army|
Eric C. Mulder is a graphic designer from Aurora, Colorado. He is the current Outreach Director for the Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County, as well as a previous Fundraising Director for the Libertarian Party of Colorado.
On November 2 2017, Mulder was appointed by the city council of Aurora to a term on its Veterans' Affairs Commission.
- Aurora Veterans Affairs Commission
- Public Outreach Committee Chair (January 2018—present)
- Public Outreach Committee (November 2017—present)
- 2018 Convention Sergeant-At-Arms (March 23—25, 2018)
- 2018 Convention Planning Committee- T Shirt Design Committee (February 2018—present)
- 2018 Convention Planning Committee- Graphics Committee (January 2018—present)
- Fundraising Director (March 2017—November 2017)
- Policy Manual Committee- Chair (August 2017—November 2017)
- 2018 Convention Planning Committee- Chair (October 2017—November 2017)
- 2017 Convention Planning Committee- Graphics Subcommittee Chair (2016—2017)
- Outreach Director (April 2017—present)
- 2018 LPAC Convention Planning Committee (January 2018-present)
2018 Arapahoe County Sheriff Campaign
- Craig Bowden, author and 2018 Candidate for US Senate from Utah.
- Steve Kerbel, businessman and activist from Colorado. 2016 Candidate for President of the United States.
- Joe Paschal, 2018 candidate for LNC Vice Chair 
- Michael Stapleton, businessman from Pueblo. 2017 Candidate for Pueblo City council.