Aurora Veterans' Affairs
|November 13, 2017—present|
Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County
|April 7, 2018—present|
|Education:||Rocky Mountain College of Art + Design|
|Military:||United States Army|
Eric Mulder is a graphic designer from Aurora, Colorado. He is the current Chair of the Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County, as well as a previous Fundraising Director for the Libertarian Party of Colorado.
On November 2 2017, Mulder was appointed by the city council of Aurora to a term on its Veterans' Affairs Commission.
- Aurora Veterans' Affairs Commission
- Public Outreach Committee Chair (January 2018—present)
- Public Outreach Committee (November 2017—present)
- 2017, 2018, 2019 Convention Planning Committee- Graphics Committee
- 2018 Convention Sergeant-At-Arms
- Fundraising Director (March 2017—November 2017)
- Policy Manual Committee- Chair (August 2017—November 2017)
- Style & Bylaws Committee (August 2018—present)
- Chair (April 2018—present)
- Outreach Director (April 2017—April 2018)
- 2018 LPAC Convention Planning Committee (January 2018—April 2018)
- At-Large Representative (October 2018—Present)
2018 Campaign for Arapahoe County Sheriff
Main Article: Eric Mulder Arapahoe County Sheriff Campaign 2018
On December 26 2017, Mulder filed to run for Sheriff of Arapahoe County. For Arapahoe County Undersheriff, Mulder selected Sarah Daggers. He received the nomination of the Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County on April 7, 2018.
On November 6, 2018, Mulder received approximately 5% of the vote, placing him in third behind incumbent Sheriff Dave Walcher and Democratic winner Tyler Brown  He has publicly expressed interest in running for Sheriff in 2022.
|Republican||David Walcher (Incumbent)||43.41%||113,271|
2018 Campaign for Mayor of Aurora (Special Appointment)
On May 24 2018, Mulder (along with 13 other candidates) applied with the city of Aurora, Colorado to fill the remainder of Mayor Steve Hogan's term, who passed away on May 13. The City Council had 45 days from Mayor Hogan's vacancy to select a new mayor (Mayor Hogan's term expires in 2019).
On June 25, 2018, Aurora City Council Member Bob LeGare was selected to be Aurora's interim mayor.
- Sentinel Colorado (May 28, 2018)
- LawWeek Colorado (May 29, 2018)
- KUSA 9News (May 30, 2018)
- Sentinel Colorado (May 30, 2018)
2019 Campaign for Libertarian Party of Colorado Vice Chair
- Matthew DiGiallonardo, Libertarian Party of Colorado Membership Director. 2019 Candidate for LPCO Chair.
- Caleb Dyer, former Representative of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, District 37
- James Treibert, 2018 Libertarian Nominee for CU Regent At-large.