|Darryl W. Perry|
Libertarian Party of New Hampshire
Darryl W. Perry is a Libertarian Party activist, candidate, and State Affiliate Executive Officer. He ran for the Presidential nomination in 2016.
Perry is the CEO of Liberty Lobby LLC. a New Hampshire-based lobbyist organization that serves the people through liberty-oriented advocacy and action within the Legislature. Darryl has spoken at the New Hampshire State House in opposition and support of bills in order to support the liberty of the people of New Hampshire including the bill to remove the Occupational Licensing requirements for African Hair Braiding which he successfully helped to remove from state law in 2017.
Perry is also a candidate for New Hampshire State Representative in the 2018 election session for Cheshire County District 16
Organizational Positions Held
- Secretary, Libertarian Party of New Hampshire, March 2014-March 2015.
- Chair, Libertarian Party of New Hampshire, March 2015-January 2016.
- Member, Platform Committee, Libertarian Party Radical Caucus, October 2015-March 2016.
- Secretary, Libertarian Party of New Hampshire, January 2016-September 2016 .
- Member, Platform Committee, Libertarian National Party as appointee of Libertarian Party of New Hampshire, 2016.
- NH State Coordinator, Libertarian Party Radical Caucus, April 2016-Sept 2016.
- Chair, Libertarian Party of New Hampshire, September 2016 – Present.
- Member, Constitution and Bylaws Committee, Libertarian Party of New Hampshire, December 2016-March 2017.
- Member, Convention Committee, Libertarian Party of New Hampshire, December 2016-March 2016.
- Member, Platform Committee, Libertarian National Party as appointee of Libertarian Party of New Hampshire, 2017-2018.
- Chair, Libertarian Party of Western New Hampshire, February 2017 – Present.
- Chair, Constitution and Bylaws Committee, Libertarian Party of New Hampshire, August 2017 – Present.
- Member, Convention Committee, Libertarian Party of New Hampshire, August 2017 – present.
In 2016 Darryl W. Perry was one of 5 Presidential candidates to take part in the final LP Presidential Debate at the LNC Convention in Orlando Florida, alongside Gary Johnson, Austin Petersen, John McAfee and the late Dr. Marc Allan Feldman. Perry received the third most pre-debate tokens, and finished 4th on both ballots to determine the LP Presidential nominee. Perry won his home state of NH on the first ballot, and finished second on the second ballot. He came in second in Pennsylvania, Colorado, Minnesota, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Wyoming on both ballots. Prior to the convention, Perry easily won the Louisiana Straw Poll, becoming the only candidate other than Gary Johnson to win a State Convention Straw Poll during the 2016 campaign season.
His campaign was distinguished by the fact that Perry refused to file with the FEC, and in a letter to the FEC stated he would not comply with their regulations. He went as far as to only accept campaign contributions in the form of alternative currencies, primarily Bitcoin. He stated that he embarked on his campaign "with three goals in mind: 1) to run the most libertarian presidential campaign in history; 2) to proclaim the ideas of liberty as boldly and as often as possible; and 3) to give as many people as possible the opportunity to vote for an actual libertarian in November."
After the LP Convention in Orlando, Perry formed Liberty Lobby LLC, "as a one-man operation in New Hampshire as a beta test to efficacy of crowd-funding our own lobbyists." The mission of Liberty Lobby LLC is to advocate for minimal government and maximum human freedom by weighing all legislation against the litmus of our principles and responding accordingly by testifying on the Statehouse floor, holding court with individual legislators, and crafting liberty-minded legislation. After the first full session of lobbying activities, Liberty Lobby LLC was able to boast nearly 2 dozen legislative successes, including passage of HB301 which deregulated electric grills & HB436 "Exempting persons using virtual currency from registering as money transmitters.".
- Owner/Managing Editor of Free Press Publications
- Co-Host Free Talk Live 
- Articles and Podcasts