| Christopher Marston
| Personal Details
||Red Rocks Community College
Christopher Marston is a 911 dispatcher and former sheriff deputy from Akron, Colorado.
On November 20, 2017, Marston announced his candidacy for Washington County Sheriff, seeking the Libertarian nomination.
On March 26, 2018, Marston received the Libertarian Party of Colorado's nomination for Sheriff of Washington County.
2018 Campaign for Sheriff of Washington County
Christopher Marston for Sheriff of Washington County 2018 Campaign logo
- Eric Mulder, Aurora Veterans' Affairs Commission, 2018 Candidate for Sheriff of Arapahoe County.
- Rick Rizor, Sheriff of Jackson County, Colorado.
2018 Washington County Sheriff Election Election
|| Jon Stivers (Incumbent)
|| Christopher Marston
- ↑ http://tracer.sos.colorado.gov/PublicSite/SearchPages/CandidateSearch.aspx
- ↑ https://www.crowdpac.com/campaigns/380921/christopher-marston
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/Marston4sheriff/photos/a.140523403288350.1073741829.121217958552228/148194699187887/?type=3&theater
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/Marston4sheriff/photos/a.140523403288350/250165325657490/?type=3&theater