Chemung County Libertarian Party
|Chemung County Libertarian Party|
|Jurisdiction:||Chemung County, New York|
|Established:||July 6, 2019|
The Chemung County Libertarian Party is a local affiliate of the Libertarian Party of New York.
The Chemung County Libertarian Party existed in the 1980s and 1990s and Richard C. Ulsh was Chair in 1989. In 2019, Paul Sechrist began working on forming a committee. A convention was held on July 6, 2019.
- Paul Sechrist, Chair (elected July 6, 2019)
- Brian Colborn, Vice-Chair (elected July 6, 2019)
- Nicole Colwell, Secretary (elected July 6, 2019)
- Laurie Miller, Treasurer (elected July 6, 2019)
- Richard C. Ulsh, Chair (1989)
- July 6, 2019