Henderson County Libertarian Party
| Texas coordinator|
|Birth:||12 December 1983 |
Benjamin Leder, commonly known as Ben Leder, is a party activist in Trinidad, Texas. He's been active in the Libertarian Party since 2017. He is currently serving as the Chair for the Henderson County Libertarian Party, Texas State Coordinator for the Libertarian Party Radical Caucus, Operations Director for Libertarian Statue Press, as well as a 2020 Presidential Candidate.
- Chair, Henderson County Libertarian Party (2018-present)
- Texas Coordinator, LP Radical Caucus (2018-present)
- Chair of the 1T precinct committee in Henderson County (2018-present)
- Signs of Texas Liberty PAC (2018-present)
- Texas Candidates for Liberty PAC (2018-present)
- Libertarian Statue Press (2018-present)
- Libertarian Vanguard (2018-present)
- Co-founder Freedommagazine.com (2018-present)
- Owner, House of Paws (2007-present)
Announced as a presidential candidate on 24 March 2018; filed on 1 April 2018.